WE ARE AVAILABLE
+1 (646) 328-7571
+39 (646) 328-7571 email@example.com
What We Actually Do
- Inspection, analysis, and structural design
- Project management
- Offshore surveying, installation, and commissioning
- Surface Preparation, Coating Removal, and Recoating
- Hull painting, plating, piping, and structural repairs and replacement
- Industrial painting
- Floating/Dry Dock and on-site emergency repairs
- Underwater repairs and maintenance, including underwater cleaning of Propellers
- Engine repairs/overhauls and replacement
- Electrical, Electronic, and Hydraulic systems repairs
- Repairs to spud can and legs, shock pads, and coamings replacements
- Repairs and refurbishment of accommodation quarters
- Repair/ Replacement of shale shaker, leg bracings, jacking unit, and raw water tower
- Tank and Vessel Cleaning
- Waste Management (removal, handling, and disposal)
- To become the leading operator providing a network of integrated logistics support and service bases for the onshore and offshore oil and gas industry operating in Mediterranean rim countries.
- To become the leading provider of Supply Chain Management for OCTG by adopting a ‘Mill to Rig’ concept
- To provide specialised services utilising equipment developed by international companies for environmental projects within the oil and gas industry.
- To become an established provider of engineering and technical services to the oil and gas industry
- To maximise shareholder value
Picinotti Ngineering is committed to the highest standard of health, safety and environmental responsibility in every activity it undertakes. We are committed to providing a workplace where everyone is safe, healthy and secure, the environment is not harmed, our assets are not damaged and we comply fully with all applicable laws and regulations.
We believe that Quality is paramount. Our commitment to providing a quality service means we will go the extra mile! We provide our clients with a service that is timely and effective. We believe that prompt and engineered responses to clients’ varying requests are essential for a successful work relationship in our business.
At Picinotti Ngineering, we are proud of our diverse and talented workforce and we believe that our people are the key to Picinotti Ngineering’s success and growth. Having a diverse and inclusive workplace allows our employees to flourish and thus allows our business to develop further. Our team consists of experienced professionals and a qualified labour force, trained in accordance with international health and safety standards.
At Picinotti Ngineering, we renew our commitment to contribute to the communities in which we operate each year. The Company’s CSR agenda is aimed at being active in local society in a movement towards responsible business practices that create positive change. The following are the concrete ways in which Picinotti Ngineering has supported the community over the last year.